10.3.10

ava adore-not

you lost me. first it was the never-ending jaw-dropped eyes filled with awe buzzing around that pretty gallimimus. whom i honestly also like. while bitching me around like there is no tomorrow. that was not too long ago. now coming back to sit and wait silently at my booth. sending fucking bullshit texts. or encouraging me to do stuff you know i have always wanted to. i bet you think romantics sell.

 

billion years ago, when i was just a mediocre velociraptor who surrendered to the mighty tyrannosaurus-rex, i would have taken you back. even just for being a friend. but i had too much shit thrown at me when you were busy hovering around her. and i have too many friends already. and i am truly sorry if you can never understand how to mingle with me casually. because i am a difficult person. i trust only few people. you were one of them.

 

but you're now just a gun to my head no longer a lover in my bed.

4 komentar:

asri saraswati mengatakan...

*like like like*

TaufikAndina Swiny Andina mengatakan...

same hereee..

mukatembokantijerawat - mengatakan...

like this, mostly the ending.. or.. more precisely, the climax .. :)

neurotic freeloader mengatakan...

all: *malu, ihh..* hihihihi..