26.3.10

gerutu (4)

frankly. what u said about my dear colleagues hurt me. and that stuck up friend of yours should learn more about our dear colleagues. i may just graduated from non-technological science major like you two. i may never know how does the european continent look like. i know nothing about constructing water kingdom for nyi blorong. heck, i never work for any other aliens, moreover abroad.

 

but i earn their respect by respecting them and trying to understand their needs. i spent most of my early days of adulthood learning from them. learning how this so called pathetic mechanism governs their lives. and mine. while you were out to spend your sixth grade salary for annoyingly expensive sunglasses, i was busting my ass off to defend them in front of those disgusting aliens. you have know idea how much i took from my measly fifth grade salary to save asses. theirs. yours. while i don’t give a fucking shit of my own. because i know how it felt to be the non bourgeoisie.

 

so, now, dear misters know it all. go eat your own shit. remember, you maybe older than me, you may own the world, you may have all the technical knowledge. but for now at least, it's still me who hold their cards.

4 komentar:

Arif Budi Nugroho mengatakan...

maju terus pantang mundur!

neurotic freeloader mengatakan...

maju terus kapan mundur?

soen dari mengatakan...

but you're none the wiser than me, mister. unfortunately, age often went alone and left the wise behind *sigh*

neurotic freeloader mengatakan...

yang tua yang tak bijaksana yang akan binasa..